- Picky eaters?
- Stressful mealtimes?
- Worried that your kids aren't eating enough?
- Not sure what and how much to feed your kids for meals and snacks?
- Kids gaining too much or not enough weight?
- Eating disorders?
- Want help with meal planning and shopping lists?
You've come to the right place. As the mom of a toddler I know first hand how challenging these issues can be.
- Initial consultation 60-90 minutes - Kids: During this first session we will review your child's health and eating history. We will discuss your child's nutrional needs and any challenges you and your family face with regard to your child's eating. We will begin to put a new eating plan and strategies in place to optimize your child's nutrition. After the first session I will write and email you a session report, shopping list, recommended meals and snacks and recommended feeding strategies.
- Follow up sessions 30, 45 or 60 minutes - Kids: During follow-up sessions we will monitor your child's progress and continue to modify and optimize the new eating plan and strategies including recipes of my own that have been successful with my son and other children.
Allegra Burton, MPH, RDN
Nutrition with Allegra
Chapel Hill, NC